CloudHero Becomes AWS Consulting Partner
CloudHero is now part of the AWS Partner Network! By becoming certified Cloud experts we accomplish an important milestone in our history. This is solid proof of our dedication to supporting clients streamline their Cloud adoption journey.
Our certified team of Cloud experts is equipped with both the technical expertise and extensive knowledge of the AWS tools required to build and manage infrastructures for the most complex setups.
End-to-End Cloud Consulting Services
We provide a wide range of certified Cloud consulting services using the best practices and quality standards vetted by the AWS Partner Network:
- Public Cloud Migration. Migrating to AWS provides access to a flexible, reliable and scalable solution to adapt to shifting customers’ demands. By doing this, you can experience a seamless way to deploy, manage, and monitor applications.
- Cloud Automation. Using tools such as Terraform or CloudFormation helps reduce administrative overhead. Automating manual tasks associated with managing and operating IT infrastructures, therefore, helps us save time and reduce errors.
- Kubernetes Adoption. Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service (Amazon EKS) provides the flexibility to start, run, and scale Kubernetes applications.
- Containerization. Amazon Elastic Container Registry (ECR) brings a fully managed registry, a secure environment to share and download container images. What is more, ECR offers fast and highly available access, along with a simplified deployment workflow.
- Service Mesh. We use Istio and Linkerd to facilitate service-to-service communication to improve observability, increase security and provide advanced traffic management capabilities.
- CI/CD. We help development teams increase the frequency and reliability of software releases. In order to support them, we use tools such as GitHub, GitLab and Jenkins. Additionally, due to the operating scale of AWS, EC2 Spot Instances offer significant cost-saving opportunities.
- Database Migration. We are validated by AWS in the RDS Service Delivery Program, having strong expertise in delivering solutions that manage complex and time-consuming administrative tasks. Our certified experts can help you set up, operate, and scale relational databases in the cloud.
- DevOps Professional Services. Here, CloudHero facilitates the adoption of DevOps best practices and the latest technologies. For instance, we use specialized tools to manage databases (RDS, DocumentDB), queues (SQS, RabbitMQ, Kafka), CDN (CloudFront), logging (ELK), and monitoring (Prometheus/Grafana).
Case Study on Cloud Services Consulting
Alex Circei, CEO & Co-founder of Waydev, shared with us one of the key moments during our collaboration. “We had planned to move the app at 12 PM on a Saturday, and one hour earlier the application was down. We’ve met with the CloudHero team, […] and we’ve managed in a half an hour to move it and to have everything up again, in a new environment. And this was the A-HA! moment.”
Are you interested in learning more about our certified Cloud services? We invite you to read about Waydev‘s journey to achieve infrastructure stability and reliability.
Book a meeting with one of our Cloud experts: